These are the instructions for Tunnelblick. You can find Viscosity instructions below Tunnelblick instructions on this page.
1. Download Tunnelblick. Tunnelblick provides free, user-friendly control of OpenVPN client connections for Mac OS.
2. To begin installation of OpenVPN for Mac OS, navigate to your Downloads folder and double click the Tunnelblick disc image (DMG) file you just downloaded.
3. Double-click on the Tunnelblick icon in the Tunnelblick disk image Finder window.
4. A new dialogue box appears: Tunnelblick is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it? Click Open.
5. An installation dialogue appears: Install Tunnelblick? Click Install.
6. A dialogue box appears: Installation succeeded. Tunnelblick was successfully installed. Do you wish to launch Tunnelblick now? (An administrator username and password will be required so Tunnelblick can be secured.) Click Launch.
7. You may see a dialogue box: Tunnelblick needs to repair ownership/permissions of the program to secure it. Type your password to allow Tunnelblick to make changes. If so, enter your computer’s admininstrator username and password and click OK. Then exit Tunnelblick totally.
8. VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure the Tunnelblick is not running in the background – the configurations would fail to be imported if Tunnelblick is running.
9. Save the .ovpn file that was sent to you on your desktop and then double click on it. Install for All users if you want VPN access for all the users on your Mac. This step will add the .ovpn file to the TunnelBlick software.
10. Run TunnelBlick. It will be visible on your upper notifications bar. click on it and select to connect to your profile.