The following article below will get your Exchange 2010 email account setup on your Android using the Activesync technology.
1. After your administrator has enabled an Activesync license and assigned it to your email address, select the Email icon from the Home screen on your device .
2. Enter in your full email address and password and then select Next. On the following options screen select Exchange.
3. Enter your entire email address with a \ (backslash) at the beginning. Be sure that the "Use Secure Connection (SSL)" is checked and select Next at the bottom.
Note: Depending on what OS of Android you're running, if you have just the "Domain" as an option, you may leave this field blank.
4. Your device will then start "Checking Incoming Server Settings" and in the next screen select OK to "Allow it to remotely control some security features of your phone."
5. In the "Accounts Options" screen select all that apply to you. Give your account a descriptive name of your choice and select Done.
Note: The following "Activate Device Administrator" feature is optional.