SynopsisThis guide will show you how to export an outlook pst file from Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, Outlook for MAC.
Applicable toAll PracticalHost hosted Exchange or EnsureMail accounts.
- Open Outlook.
- Go to File - Open and then click on Import.
- Select Export to a file and then click Next
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and then click on Next.
- Select the top-most folder, check the box Include subfolders and then
click on Next.
- Click on the Browse button.
- Decide where you will export the .pst file and then click on OK.
- Click on Finish.
- A password box will pop up. Leave all fields blank and just click on OK.